Saturday, August 18, 2012

Latitude 64 Disc Golf Test Throws

Latitude 64 Discs
On Thursday I received a package of disc golf discs from Latitude 64. These are some good looking discs in premium plastic. The only other discs I've been more impressed with by initial appearance and impression our Westside Discs, which are actually manufactured by Latitude 64.

Now, good looking golf discs are one thing, but what's more important is good flying golf discs. Driving home from work on Friday night I stopped by Skyview High, and amazingly, the football field actually wasn't being used. So I tried my new discs out.

I wasn't disappointed either. On my first round of throws I got both the Latitude 64 Bolt, and the Lightweight Diamond to travel more than 300 feet on backhand throws. Those are excellent throws for me.

I haven't been able to take these discs for a round yet, my local course was being used for some kind of Soccer tournament today, but hopefully soon.

The light Diamond is an understable disc of very light weight. My first few throws with it went straight and far. After I tried to get a little more power, it kept turning over on me, which leads me to believe I might be beyond a beginning disc golfer. That's a good feeling.

For beginners, this is the best driver I've ever tested. The Leopard and Roadrunner are good beginner golf discs, but this Diamond, and its lighter weight, makes this disc even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment