Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best Disc Golf Putter from 25 Feet

Okay, so the results are in (well, some of them)....

The best putters for putts from 25 feet are the Innova Dart and the Vibram Ridge.

Well, these are at least the results for me. After 54 rounds of 25 foot putts, these two discs currently tie for first place as the best putters. With these discs, I have been able to make more than 70% of my putts.

The Vibram Ridge is nice and firm, with that great rubber grip that only Vibram can provide.

The Innova Dart is a super reliable straight flyer that rattles the chains. After my first 1,188 test putts, these two discs stand out as the best, the cream of the crop.

I plan to complete another 46 throws at this distance, then move on to another. I'm also working on getting some putter test results from some of the other workers at my office, some of which don't disc golf. This should be a great way to help us determine the best putter for a beginner.

But for now, if you are a disc golfer who wants to improve your game, go with the Innova Dart. Not only is it a great putter, but it's also our #1 rated approach disc. A super straight flyer with no turn or fade. One of the best things about this disc is that it's also super cheap. The Dart comes in Innova's inexpensive DX plastic. You can literally purchase a dart for less than $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment